Denim fabrics generally used for making jeans is a rugged cotton twill. In denim fabric, the weft passes under two or more than two warp fibres that produce the common diagonal ribbing which is identifiable on the back of the fabric. The diagonal ribbing separates the existence of denim fabric from cotton duck. The denim fabric is generally coloured with indigo dye to create blue jeans though jeans denoted a distinct lighter cotton textile.
Denim fabric is used on a large scale all over the world economies. Its vivid texture and ability to provide extreme comfort makes it one of demanding fashion entities all over. With blissful shopping experience, people are moving toward more purchasing new innovative designs of denim fabric.
DETAILS ORDER OF DENIM FABRIC
- Composition:cvc spandex/cotton spandex
- Width : 62/63"
- Weight: 5-15 oz as per customer requirement
- Spec: 7 10s 12s 16s 32s 32s/2 40s 40s/2 etc
- Handlooms: within 1 week
- Delivery time: 25-35 days
- Package: roll in the poly bag or as per customer's demand
- Inspection: accept full inspection
- Payment terms: T/T L/C
- Multiple Order Quantity: 20000 m
- Colors : customized